As a courtesy for a missed class, make-ups are offered on a limited basis in classes that are not currently filled.
- Credit for a missed class will not be accepted in lieu of tuition.
- A make-up class may be scheduled only if your child is currently enrolled in classes.
- To request/schedule a make-up:
- a. In person only (no call ins).
- b. Ask at the front desk for the make-up book for the next week.
- c. Select a day/time/class if available and write in required info.
- Make-ups are limited to a maximum of 3 per quarter per student. (Sept–Nov,Dec–Feb, March–May. During June–Aug,makeups are unlimited as long as you are currently enrolled.)
- Make-ups may only be scheduled within the same program year.
- A missed make-up may not be rescheduled.
No refunds on registration or class tuition.
Proper dress required
Clothing should allow freedom of movement but not be oversized.
- Boys: Shorts and T-shirts or sweatsuit.
- Girls: Leotard, sweatsuit or shorts and T-shirt.
- Long hair tied back.
- Please, no jewelry, shoes, belts, gum,food, slippery socks, or footed tights. No beads or metal/plastic barrettes in hair. Also, no zippers or buttons on gym clothing.
- Valuable items should not be brought to the gym. Top Flight will not be responsible for lost or stolen items.
Children with any health disorders should notify the director or instructor and indicate the disorder on the registration form.
Parents are welcome to observe classes at any time from the observation area. Please do not enter the workout area. Children must enter and exit the gym thru the correct door.
Written evaluation cards are available at the end of November, February, and May upon your written request.
Check the website homepage for the emergency banner or call (410) 992-1600 for a recorded message if the weather is in doubt. Top Flight will be open in inclement weather unless otherwise indicated on the recording. If you miss a class due to inclement weather, remember you can make it up as long as you are enrolled. We do not follow the Howard County School closings.
Parents are expected to pick up their children promptly when classes are over. Children are required to wait for their parents inside the facility.
No photography or video in the gym.
If your child is not yet in First Grade, we request a parent or guardian remain in the lobby area.
Safety & Progressions
Instructors are USAG Safety Certified and safety conscious but by the nature of the activity gymnastics carries a risk of minor or serious injury. Skills and activities are taught slowly, carefully in a step-by-step progressive manner.
Activities are set up in small group instructions with multiple mini stations to allow for appropriate spotting techniques and still progressions.
Equipment is adjusted to the size of each gymnast to provide the best learning experience. Parents and children should be aware of the risks involved: read and review the safety rules, abide by the gym rules and policies and accept full responsibility for their actions.
Top Flight has the right to restrict any activity that we consider unsafe.